Please follow these instructions carefully for a successful installation.
Step 9 is crucial for you to be able to activate windows successfully.
- Turn on the system.
- Insert the DVD Disk/USB Stick.
- Turn off the system.
- Turn on the system whilst simultaneously tapping the systems boot key which is most commonly ESC.
- This will load up the boot menu. Select the DVD drive/USB Stick and press enter. (If installing using our USB Stick – it may show up under the name VendorCo)
- The windows 10 boot sequence should come up. Wait for it to go to the install menu. This may take a while
- Input the keyboard layout, language and time format. Then click next.
- Click Install Now.
- Choose DLA (Digital License Key) installation. Do not choose OEM or STD.
- Accept the license terms.
- Choose custom install (Advanced)
- Delete all partitions. This will leave behind a partition titled unallocated space.
- Choose this partition & click next.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Set up windows settings such as region/keyboard layout.
- Once the install is complete and you’re booted into the desktop, go to settings and ensure that windows is activated.