Please follow these instructions carefully for a successful installation.
If step 9 does not show up please do not worry, due to windows 11 being brand new the installer is changing constantly. The OS will still automatically activate.
Some of these steps maybe slightly different.
Step 9 is crucial for you to be able to activate windows successfully.
- Turn on the system.
- Insert the DVD Disk/USB Stick.
- Turn off the system.
- Turn on the system whilst simultaneously tapping the systems boot key which is most commonly ESC.
- This will load up the boot menu. Select the DVD drive/USB Stick and press enter. (If installing using our USB Stick – it may show up under the name VendorCo)
- The windows 10 boot sequence should come up. Wait for it to go to the install menu. This may take a while
- Input the keyboard layout, language and time format. Then click next.
- Click Install Now.
- Choose DLA (Digital License Key) installation. Do not choose OEM or STD.
- Accept the license terms.
- Choose custom install (Advanced)
- Delete all partitions. This will leave behind a partition titled unallocated space.
- Choose this partition & click next.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Set up windows settings such as region/keyboard layout.
- Once the install is complete and you’re booted into the desktop, go to settings and ensure that windows is activated.